A sideways glance into the mind of filsmyth (previously Phil Smith), author of Virtual Dreamer.

Monday, December 12, 2005

Redirection

____________




Since shortly after the demise of the Unified Settlement website, I've been writing for a new blog, Nation of Earth.

As the novel Starliner is set in the near future, recent developments keep making me rethink the story. I've put it on hold for now, but may soon publish a couple of the chapters that have been gathering virtual dust here soon.

Meanwhile, 'their' efforts against me have only spurred me on to create incendiary posts for the Unified Settlement blog -- and this is where my creative energy is being spent these days.

In other news, a Miss Unified Settlement has been crowned, and I hope to meet her later in the week. It's a long story. Stay tuned for future posts on that subject.

Oh yeah, and I'm now officially an anarchist...



_______

No comments:

Followers