A sideways glance into the mind of filsmyth (previously Phil Smith), author of Virtual Dreamer.

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Multiple Outlets


1953 Studebaker Starliner
Posted by Hello

Starliner is the title of the novel I'm working on. The premise and title have been in my head for a few short years now. I dabbled in composition in my youth, decided to give it up until such a time as I had enough life experience to work with...

'funkmaster fil' WAS the name applied to the music I've begun to do, using the free editor found here: http://www.beaterator.com/ -- the name is terribly cheesy, so I'm changing it to Phil's Mythos, same as this blog [this edit was made July 3, 2005]. I'm listening to Arrival at this moment, cranked up in my headphones. I had no idea of the depth of the bass as I was piecing it together... To fully appreciate it, I'll have to plug my bass amp into the computer... At some point I imagine I'll do one called Departure, and put it at the end of my CD... (getting way ahead of myself, as usual)

Maybe I can figure out how to share the mp3 here... Sharing my writing is no problem, though, so the next few posts will be a pair of short-shorts followed by the two short chapters that begin Starliner. Please bear in mind that earlier posts are found at the bottom of these pages, latest at the top...




No comments:

Followers